These are the reasons for acidity, Learn acidity symptoms and treatment
Reasons for acidity:-Today, acidity has become a common problem that most people are affected. This is usually due to poor lifestyle, more oily and spicy foods. In addition, people who eat non-veg have acidity, If this problem is not treated in time. It can also cause serious stomach problems.
What is acidity?
This acid is made by the stomach glands and gets deposited in the food pipe due to which the heart starts burning.
Acidity causes problems such as stomach ulcers, bloating and indigestion. Apart from this, people suffering from acidity can also have constipation problem.
reasons for Acidity
Our stomach usually produces gastric acid which aids digestion.
The corrosive effect of this acid is balanced by the production of prostaglandin and natural bicarbonate that is secreted into the mucus. Also, It damages the stomach and causes acidity.
Apart from this, acidity is caused by the following reasons:
- Over stress
- Due to insomnia
- By smoking repeatedly
- Due to side effects of drugs
- Reasons to eat unhealthy food
- Eating non-vegetarian and spicy foods
- Due to some special health problems
- Causes of high intake of senior food
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Causes of stomach tumors, gastroesophageal reflux disease and peptic ulcers
Symptoms of Acidity
- Stomach irritation
- Sore throat
- Bad breath
- To belch
- Feeling uneasy
- Nausea all day
- Stomach constipation
- Weight lose
- Frequent dry cough
- Trouble swallowing food
- Burning sensation in throat and chest
Who are High Risk for Acidity?
- Fat people’s
- Pregnant women
- Daily drinkers
- Women who are about to have menopause
- Spicy food and non-veg eaters
- People taking non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs
- People suffering from diabetes, asthmatic mynia, peptic ulcer and connective tissue disorder.
Home Remedies for Acidity
Basil leaves have carminative properties which help in immediate relief from acidity. In case of acidity, one should chew three to four leaves of basil or boil these leaves in a cup of water and drink it.
Above all, This is the best home remedy for Acidity.
Adequate calcium is found in milk which helps in preventing acidity in the stomach. Drinking a glass of cold milk on acidity gives relief from this problem. Apart from this, drinking half a glass of milk and half a cup of water also relieves acidity.
Acidity level of the body becomes alkaline by drinking coconut water. Apart from this, it helps in making mucus in the stomach which prevents excessive amount of harmful acids from forming in the stomach. Coconut water contains sufficient amount of fiber which keeps the digestive system well and provides relief from acidity.
Also Read:-How to stop vomiting
Apple vinegar is very effective in removing acidity. Also, Mixing one to two drops of apple vinegar in a glass of water and drinking it twice a day relieves acidity. Apart from this, using vinegar in food also does not cause acidity.
How to prevent acidity
Acidity is usually a problem in everyday life that can be avoided very easily.
- To avoid this, coffee and carbonated beverages should not be drunk and acidic and fatty food should not be taken.
- Instead of eating more than once, one should eat little by little.
- Food should not be eaten immediately after eating, otherwise the food returns to the esophagus and leads to acidity.
- Fat should not be allowed on the stomach. This causes pressure on the stomach and it pushes the gastric juice into the esophagus causing acidity. So don’t let belly fat rise.
- One should not wear tight pants after meals. This increases the tension in the stomach and causes acidity.
Visit Our Other site:- indianbuddylive